TIMETABLE: We try to be as friendly & flexible as we can be but here are some key dates:
- Final date for T shirt size changes will be Wednesday 8th January as our supplier needs to know quantities of each size.
- Final date for cancellations (at the decretion of Fabian4) will be Wednesday 15th January so that we have enough time to offer the place to the next person on the waiting list.
- Final date for race place transfers & name changes will be midday Sunday 19th January as we have to fix our start list, organise chip allocation & do lots of admin.
NUMBERS/CHIPs TO BE COLLECTED FROM REGISTRATION AT 9AM ON RACE DAY
IMPORTANT RULES (NO EXCEPTIONS): To keep you safe & to allow us to stage the race next year!
- The use of headphones is not permitted and will lead to disqualification. (The race is run on open roads, so this is VERY, VERY important)
- Any abuse, verbal or physical, of marshals, school staff or fellow athletes will result in immediate disqualification.
- Anyone found urinating anywhere except toilet facilities will be disqualified. (Especially at our start/finish which is in school grounds!!)
- No running back up the course after the finish
BAD WEATHER RISK: In the event that the race is cancelled entry fees will be donated to charity after deduction of costs.