So you are thinking of joining? Well you've come to the right place.
If you want to join the club, come along to one of our Wednesday training sessions and speak to Chris Gentle or Ceri Donovan. We welcome potential new members to try out one or two of our training sessions. If you enjoy it and want to join, Chris and Ceri will sort you out with membership.
Membership costs are as listed below for existing members, payment is by cash or cheque for new members. For new members this includes:
- club membership and the benefits this brings
- membership of Welsh Athletics which gives you discount off races and eligibility to enter local running club league races
- a Lliswerry runners race vest
The fees for 2017/18 are the same as last year & are as follows. They are due on April 1st:
- Lliswerry Only £35
- Lliswerry/NEWT joint (pay Lliswerry) £55
- NEWT/Lliswerry joint (pay NEWT) £55
- Second claim £17.50
- Student £15
Please bring cash/cheque to Wednesday training, where Ceri or Chris G will collect it. If you with to pay outside these times, please put your payment in an envelope with your name on it, so we know who it's come from!
If you have any queries about membership then please contact Chris at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the next training session!